High-efficiency composite cone crusher (Simons) is a new type of crushing product optimized by our company in combination with domestic and foreign fine crushing technology. The performance technology of its equipment has reached foreign advanced levels. The hydraulic cavity cleaning system is used to reduce downtime. And there are many types of crushing cavity for each specification. Users can choose different cavity types according to different needs to better meet the needs of users.
Feed size: 72-267mm
Production capacity: 18-725t / h
Application fields: fine crushing and coarse grinding of various ore, cement, silicon carbide, machine building sand, building aggregate, artificial sand and various metallurgical slag.
Applicable materials: river pebble, granite, basalt, iron ore, limestone, quartzite, diabase, iron ore, gold ore, copper ore, etc.
First, the structure is novel, unique, simple and reasonable, balanced operation, and low operating cost.
Two, tapered roller bearings are installed at both ends of the high-efficiency tapered drive shaft, and the power drive is completed by the heavy-duty bevel gear.
Third, the cone crusher includes a hydraulic adjustment mechanism, which is convenient for quickly adjusting the size of the cone crusher discharge port.
Fourth, the hydraulic cavity cleaning mechanism is a standard configuration of high-efficiency cone breaking, and is completed by 8 cavity cleaning cylinders placed on the bottom plate of the body.
5. Cone break provides "spring-type" iron release protection.
6. High-efficiency cone crusher adopts an external lubrication system including oil pump, oil tank and pipeline. When the oil temperature is too high or the oil flow rate is too slow, the cone crusher will be automatically turned off.
In the working process of the high-efficiency composite cone crusher, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate through the transmission device, and the moving cone is rotated and swung under the force of the eccentric sleeve. The cones and static cones were broken by multiple extrusions and impacts. When the moving cone leaves this section, the material that has been broken to the required granularity there falls under its own gravity and is discharged from the bottom of the cone.
1. The cavity shape of the high-efficiency composite cone crusher is a working space formed by the crushing wall (moving cone) and the rolling mortar wall (fixed cone). The design of the cavity shape has a major impact on the economic and technical indicators of the crusher (productivity, energy consumption, particle size and shape of the crushed product, and the wear of the crushing wall and the mortar wall). A unique design is used to make the final product more uniform, with a cubic shape, and the wear of the working surface of the moving cone is more uniform.
2. The working parameters of the high-efficiency composite cone crusher have a direct impact on the movement characteristics of the bulk material in the crushing cavity, which is mainly reflected by the impact of the rotation speed of the main shaft of the crusher on the movement state of the bulk material, which in turn affects the performance of the crusher (productivity and crushing). Product particle size distribution, etc.).
3. The swing stroke of the crushing cavity of the high-efficiency composite cone crusher has an important impact on the performance of the crusher. When the swing stroke is increased, the actual feed compression ratio of each crushing layer of the crushing cavity is increased, the quality of the crushed product is improved, and the size of the calibrated discharge is increased. When the swing stroke is reduced, the actual feed compression ratio of each crushing layer of the crushing cavity is reduced, the quality of the crushed product is deteriorated, and the size of the calibrated discharge is reduced. From the aspect of improving the quality of crushing products, the swing stroke of each crushing layer of the crushing cavity also takes a large value.